Saturday, July 18, 2009

Baby Grady Has arrived







Well I finally was able to make a baby boy cloth doll. this is something that isnt easy for me all my babies tend to turn out as girls. so he has been fun to create
he is about 20 inches long and a very chubby lil fella
update on Baby Grady.......Grady has been adopted his new mommy had this to say......
Pennie thank you so much for Grady . He is so close in looks to my little grandson when he was a baby and has the best expression. He's won my heart. In person he is much better than the pictures show . You do wonderful work and the craftmanship that goes into your dolls is excellent. keep up the great work.
Gretchen

3 comments:

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

Baby Grady looks so cute and cozy on his blanket. :)

Unknown said...

I love him, Pennie....gorgeous!
hugz
Pam

Karen Mallory said...

He is cute Pennie!! Sis you crochet the blankie too! When you are famous I will be able to say "I have a doll by Pennie"!
hugs Karen