Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Updating the blog




Hello sorry I havent posted yet for may and not much in april but it has been a heartbreaking last few weeks. I lost my brother unexpectidly the end of april. He was 56 and passed away in his sleep. he left behind a wife, three children all grown and will truely be missed.


May has brought mow season so david is busy mowing and I go with him and take pictures for him that he needs so that has kept us busy. Im finally getting back into my cloth doll making a bit......ive gotten one cut out and hope to get it made up this week. I have also crocheted a little bear that is 4 inches tall when seated. This bear was a bit of a challenge as she was the one i was working on when i received the news of my brothers death so it was hard to pick her back up .....but I did. She is in the picture below ......she does need bigger eyes and as soon as I get some I will replace them. Ive also included a picture of my mom , my sister and her hubby and me and my hubby david. this was taken earlier this spring, I have since cut my hair short......hmmm will have to get a new updated picture of that one of these days.

1 comment:

Cath Ü said...

Lovely pic of you all Pennie and there's that little cutie bear again... he is a darling...
Cath Ü