Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Princess Pea

















this lil sweetie is the latest of my creations she is from a pattern I tested for Sharon Hawks of http://houseofpugish.com/ the pattern is called Flutter Fae and will be released sometime in the future for sale. Sharons creation won second place in the non human advanced catagory of the 2009 cloth baby doll challenge. I have done a soft sculpture face instead of using the clay nose and mouth inserts the pattern calls for. Her wings are made of clay and painted to match her soft and fluffy boa outfit........... little pink rose buds adorn the edge of the wings on her back and also accessorize her outfit. sitting she is about 51/2 inches tall. I have strung her so she is poseable which only adds to her cuteness.
update on princess pea. I gave her to my mom who thinks she is really cute and was thrilled to get her . hmmmmmmm being my mom she might be a bit prejudice . But she is enjoying her.

5 comments:

Cath Ü said...

Pennie..she is adorable.....
Cath Ü

Unknown said...

Pennie....she is sooooooo cuoooteee! Oh my goodness...I adore her!
hugz
Pam

Karen Mallory said...

She is so cute Pennie!! I am going to try and make the inserts along with the wings!
hugs Karen

Sueann said...

I love princess Pea...I don't know how I missed seeing her. She is fabulous!!
Hugs
SueAnn

lovestowearhats said...

Love her and always PINK is best haha.....my favorite color :) You did a great job!!!