Saturday, July 25, 2009

when cute goes wrong you get Gordy Grung Bug




Well meet Gordy. He started out to be a cute lil baby bed bug from abra creations pattern. Well first of all he was gonna be a she......so did him up and trimmed in pink and purple lace.......got done the little girl was a boy I had created a boy bug in pink and purple.....not good........so I changed the trims .........definately a boy......blue trim.......but when I went to paint the yawning mouth.........it didnt come out right......so gave him big lips for a mouth thinking it would create a..characture effect.........that didnt work either soooooooooooo.soooooooooooo out came the fun fur and my imagination.......and Gordy Grung Bug came to life. He was certainly not a plan set out for but he is what he is .......and is defiantely a one of a kind. I do like how he ended up looking.


5 comments:

carla said...

Wow!!!! You did great turning him into something wonderful even after all the trouble!!!!! Too cute!!!!

paperpest said...

Your hands knew better than your brain. He's wonderful! The adventure of creating.

Cheryl said...

I got such a kick out of your story on his "becoming". I think you rescued this project wonderfully. He is cute? in his own way...kind of like pugs are "cute" in their way. He has great personality, even sleeping. It sounds like this fellow was going to born despite your best attempts to stop it!! Great story to start my day.

P-Dot said...

LOL!!! These dolls have a mind of their own, no matter our good intentions. He's funny and made me laugh and that's good.

DianneSahakian Dolls, Minidolls, Crafts said...

Hi Pennie You just showed a great side of your creativity from cute goes wrong into something wonderful. I took a look at the rest of you baby cloth dolls and they are wonderful, love them all. Love and Hugs Dianne